Toolster

New Cowboy Cb0797!

My new Cowboy CB0797 just arrived yesterday and I'm absolutely in love with it! This is one smoooooth operating machine! Last year after getting tired of hand stitching (arthritis) I purchased a CB3200 and while I really love it I quickly realized my need for a machine that would run lighter thread, enter the CB0797. Although my CB3200 can run lighter thread I now can leave it set up with #277 and don't have to "dumb it down" (not only time consuming but frustrating) when I need to stitch lightweight leathers. I ordered it set up to run #92 thread and have also run #138 with little adjusting of the tension. In fact all I needed to do was route the thread through all three holes in the top thread guide to add a bit more tension for the #138. While the feed dog does have teeth I was pleasantly surprised to see it doesn't leave ugly marks on the bottom of my leather. It may leave marks on really light garment leather but for now I see none on the tooling leather I use. This machine will open up a whole new list of projects for me and its really got me excited and pumped! I have to at this point issue a blanket apology to Cobra Steve and Cowboy Bob for not buying from you, I've heard nothing but great things about you guys and your level of customer service. That said......Ryan Neels, YOU ROCK! For those of you not familiar with Neels Saddlery and Harness, they are the US distributor for Cowboy machines. Ryan has always been wonderful to work with and I can't say enough about his dedication to providing his customers with the highest quality machines and customer service possible. He even responded to my middle of the night emails. When it comes to his business and customers this man is an animal! (and I mean that in a good way....) :trumpet: So now I need to figure out how to appease the "Finance Ministeress" when she see's the bank account, I hope that new diamond she got will do the trick :winkiss: . BTW I think I got the short end of the stick on this...She gets a new diamond and all I got was some machinery........ :bawling:

Over And Out,

JW

post-49441-0-96793600-1426158650_thumb.j

post-49441-0-25233700-1426158665_thumb.j

awesome.  I just sent a PM to you toolster.