steveb

not dead yet

hey now leatherworkers!

been meaning to check in for a good long time now, but Ive been busier than a......dang..., your creative...you can fill in the blank.

been busy with lots and lots of work and - a redesign of my site requires I now pay careful attention and keep adding new content to keep it freshy fresh

so the little time i used to have to regale you all with tales of Barnacle Bill the east coast cowpounder are now taken up fabricating and spreading lies on my own site.

oh the shame!

anyway - here is some stuff ive shipped out lately - there are more gory details on my site, if your a glutton for my kind of punishment

i aint dead yet

They are all very nice, but I'm particularly taken by the belt with the gold trim.

Great work!

Hey Steve,

I always like to see your stuff. You have a nice finish to your work. Always looks nice and clean. great job! :specool:

ShirleyZ

Hey Steve,

I always like to see your stuff. You have a nice finish to your work. Always looks nice and clean. great job! :specool:

ShirleyZ

Thanks Shirley - appreciate the comments. Hope business is good for ya~!!