Sign in to follow this  
$$hobby

Lc&sj From Jul/aug 95 To Nov/dec 2012

Happy New Year!

I have the Leather Crafters & saddlers Journal from July/Aug 1995 to Nov/Dec 2012 for free. They still have the patterns and stuff i even have the 100 anniversary issue.

Dont use them so im offering them for free but for local PDX only. can meet you half way too. If you live outside of PDX and if you want to pay for shipping them its on your dime. i believe its a xerox box full so its not light.

i dont want to breakup the run either since it will be a pia to get rid of the rest. If no one wants them, they get recycled.

Do you think you can get them in a large Flat Rate box? Maybe two? I pay for the shipping. These will more like go to our leather guild library for our members. I appreciate your generous offer. Thanks.

I am in. I can pick them up tomorrow (Sunday) and live in Portland).

Aaron

Do you think you can get them in a large Flat Rate box? Maybe two? I pay for the shipping. These will more like go to our leather guild library for our members. I appreciate your generous offer. Thanks.

I can see if they will fit into 2 or more flat rate USPS Priority Mail boxes.

PM me for your address.

I am in. I can pick them up tomorrow (Sunday) and live in Portland).

Aaron

Aaron,

sorry, but first come first serve. If kings X backs out, then you are up next. btw. i work compressed work week and am not available until wed.

Very generous can't believe how much I've spent on Ebay to build my collection back to 1994. Still missing 2 issues for 1993. Congradulations to whoever gets this wonderful deal.

can i have 3rd dibbs on them i will pay the shipping to nm

Sorry it took me so long.

But they are gone. King X hopefully has received them.

I did. Thank you!

I did. Thank you!

BOLO for one lost box.......Happy New Year