johnnysignor

Here's What I Do .................

I make WW2 type leather military aviation unit patches, USAAF/USN/USMC , please see the link for two sets of various photos of patches I've made , thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches Johnny PM me please for info ..........................

Very nice work! -- Tex

Thanks for the complimnets , I really enjoy doing these as most have went to veterans, a few museums an reenactors, collectors ..................

I will be adding a WW2 Navy Patrol Squadron -28 in about a week to the link .............................

They look great..... colors, images and lettering; all just sweet.

Can you give us a rundown on what you are doing, paint using, how getting such clean lettering etc

Like to pick your brain a bit :)

WScott check your PM I sent you a little note about how I make them ....................Thanks for the compliments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Johnny

No problem , happy leather working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johnny

Hope to be adding a WW-2 125th Liaison Squadron patch to the link photos in about a week ............................

The best I have seen and you are indeed, a superb craftsman. I am thrilled that I was able to view them.

God Bless.

Ray

Hey Ray , much thanks for the compliments, I'm self taught , but also it's a God given talent and all the praise should go to him as I know he gave me this "Gift" :wave: Will drop you a e mail shortly ..................Johnny

Finally got the patch for the WW2 version of the 125th Liaison Squadron added into the photobucket link , see it under the "Ziggy's Patches" section of the link , thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EMBLEMHUNTER/library/Patches

Hope to be adding 3 new patches sometime by mid week ............................................Johnny :banana:

The three patches now added into the photobucket link under the "Ziggy's patches" album , they're "aged/dirtied" to look older/used ...........................15th Fighter Sqd,349th Night Fighter Squadron and a 5th Emergency Rescue Sqd ..........................................

Should have a 640th Bombardment Squadron patch photo added by this weekend ..............................

640th Bombardment Squadron now under the "Ziggy's patches" section of the photobucket link ......................the marks are on the photo not the patch................

Will be adding a 379th Fighter Squadron in about a week ...................................

Very nice!

Those are really slick looking! Awesome job! How long do those take you to do?

Depending on the patch chosen and my work load , usually about a full day ..............................., thank you fro your compliment !!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice!

Thank you , I really enjoy making them, most have went to veterans , and some collectors/reenactors and a few museums !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work your showing. KT

Thanks KT , I just added a 379th Fighter Squadron tot he link under 'Ziggy's patches"