MADMAX22

Tandy website

Thank you so much for finally getting it so that you can search around and compile list for ordering without it taking hours of my time.

The site is much better looking as well.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Tandy's new website is a pain to use? (I'll bet some moron in the IT dept. used the phrase "enhanced browsing experience").

Oh! They've re-done it since my last visit. I'll have to explore around and let you know what I think...

Kate

I find it a pain to use in general. Sometimes pages don't load right, if they do load. And the pages have seem to slow my computer down big time. Gives me flashbacks to when I had dial-up

I find it a pain to use in general. Sometimes pages don't load right, if they do load. And the pages have seem to slow my computer down big time. Gives me flashbacks to when I had dial-up

Thats why I was happy they redid it. Now when you click on something you actually get the page right away and you dont lose pages, its very nice compared too how it was last year.

WOW way better I browsed it alot thats nice.

Josh

Once you get your head locked into their design mentality it starts to make sense. It seemed a bit faster (well quite a bit really) and the ability to go backwards and forwards and have it hold your place was well worth the redesign right there.

Art

Thank you so much for finally getting it so that you can search around and compile list for ordering without it taking hours of my time.

The site is much better looking as well.

I just checked it out and now I like what they did to the site. Kudos to the designers

Oh, it's SO much better. I was getting a little sick of the wonky database calls the old one used, telling me there were five pages of items and two of them were blank, and so forth. And they seem to have images of impressions of all the Craftools, which saves me time and effort for my inventory. I'm yoinking the pictures rather than make the impressions myself.

I love the new site! We didn't even know they were redoing it until the morning it went live and they emailed all the stores!!!

They moved it to some nice fast servers and you can tell!!

I even use it at the store now to look stuff up if I cant picture it off the # or description our retail system gives...lol.

I am very very happy with the new site!!!

Edited by calanneh

yeah, but a lot af the free patterns are gone

yeah, but a lot af the free patterns are gone

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Me sad. I should have grabbed them when I could.

Kate

I'm glad some of you like it. Just remember that its a new design and that it may have some bugs to work out. If you have any comments or ideas you should contact their corporate IT department and make some suggestions. Thank you for your comments!

I agree, it does look nice!

Soooooo much better - being a newbie I was spending a lot of time just looking around to see what tool does what etc - the speed of the new site is very very welcome in my book :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Maybe I'm being old fashioned, but when I bookmark a web page I expect the link to take me back to the page. Being redirected to an interrogation page that tries to send me to the UK website is just annoying.