Well here is my latest. I know I dont come around a whole lot anymore, but I still love to check out things and share some of my stuff!

a little background....

I found the Old Tandy Aristocrat Hat pattern and thot it would be a great class for my store...and it was the class filled in less than a day with anxious students. We all picked a theme and went to work... Mine was Alice in Wonderland with a Pin up twist!

I hope y'all like it... It was my first but definately not my last! I have five or six designs drawn up and plan on doing them all!

top_hat_1.jpg

top_hat_2.jpg

top_hat_3.jpg

top_hat_6.jpg

post-5734-1249194891_thumb.jpg

post-5734-1249194908_thumb.jpg

post-5734-1249194917_thumb.jpg

post-5734-1249194927_thumb.jpg

lol I love it dude. Great job and excellent idea.

Love, love love you hat Frog :thumbsup:

It puts a huge smile on my face. The color's great, very "happy" and please, let us see the others to come...

really nice

Very nice theme and the bright colors are wonderful. I don't believe I've ever seen Alice look any hotter! :D

great job brotha !! Love seeing these leather top hats. Love the theme and all you've done with it. Excellent work all around.

Where can i find these top hat patterns??? I sooooo wanna make some.

Thanks for all the compliments! I was very happy with the way it turned out!

And yes Tina, the colors came out wonderfully!!! lots of mixing and washing, but I'm really happy with the result!

as far as the pattern....I will try to get some copies made when i get settled in my new place! I am sure I could let my friends borrow an old pattern that I have without any problems! :grouphug5vj5:

I'm thinking I have to do one with my neo sheridan designs, and i want to make one that is all black <GASP> but carved... I hate black! but you gotta have one that is all black for dressing up you know!

all i can say is wowwwwwwwwwwww

Well here is my latest. I know I dont come around a whole lot anymore, but I still love to check out things and share some of my stuff!

a little background....

I found the Old Tandy Aristocrat Hat pattern and thot it would be a great class for my store...and it was the class filled in less than a day with anxious students. We all picked a theme and went to work... Mine was Alice in Wonderland with a Pin up twist!

I hope y'all like it... It was my first but definately not my last! I have five or six designs drawn up and plan on doing them all!

Cool hat, love the design and the coloring is great!

I'm thinking I have to do one with my neo sheridan designs, and i want to make one that is all black <GASP> but carved... I hate black! but you gotta have one that is all black for dressing up you know!

I'm looking forward to the carved Sheridan version, that should look cool!

as far as the pattern....I will try to get some copies made when i get settled in my new place! I am sure I could let my friends borrow an old pattern that I have without any problems! :grouphug5vj5:

That would be just awesome !!

Very cool idea and design. Would love to have that pattern laying around. I like the ten/six card added to it, good thought.

Frog:

Would also like to have a pattern (Full size, if possible) when you get settled. Thank you.

russ

Go ask Alllice, when she's ten feet tall! Makes me want to chase caterpillars. Whoa, almost got lost in the ozone again. Great work, but I don't remember Alice looking like that. :jawdropper:

Great and lovely hat Frog!!

The tooling and painting is excelent!

Tom

That is one great hat. I smiled at that one for sure.

I also would love the pattern when you are set and ready to pass it on

I have a friend would just love something like that.

You did a great job on it.

JoAnn

Hey Frog. I remember you showing me that when it was in process while I was asking you for some pointers on motorcycle seats. It looked awesome then and now it even looks nicer complete. BTW, thanks for pointing me to this forum as well.

Man, that is outstanding. Brilliant. Darryl

That's cool! Great concept of the pinup style for Alice. Sexy!

holy crap! that is amazing,

I dont think iv seen a better alice in wonderland top hat out there!

Really love this hat. The design/pattern you did is amazing! I also would like the pattern so that I can give it a try when you get settled in.

Cheers,

Tim

Hey !! I just saw one just like it in the local PHOENIX AZ. Tandy store!!! It looks even better in person!!

You were not in the store when I stopped by, Andy said you were getting settled in (looking for a place to live) ect...

I will stop by to meet you, I have admired your work in photos here on LW.net it is even better in person!

The hat looks so COOL!!

Rick Jorgenson

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!

love the hat, made me drool just looking at it, most excellent work, may i also inquire about the pattern as well when you have the time please, would love to tackle some thing like this and a tophat would be most excellent of choice.

you do awesome work, makes me not want to set my tools down

thanks much for showing this off, you inspire me to become a better leathermen and hopefully someday i will

maddhatter