Sign in to follow this  
rawhide1

JW Chase splitter

IMG_0795.JPGI have this splitter for sale. I bought it a while back and used it to split some roo and rawhide. Everything works and all the screws turn freely. The blade is good and has alot of life left in it although it may need a little touch up on the strop. I'm asking $200.00 plus shipping. Please holler if ya have any questions.

Thanks, Mike

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

post-4953-125384606926_thumb.jpg

post-4953-125384636135_thumb.jpg

post-4953-125384667785_thumb.jpg

Here's another pic. It's stamped J.W. CHASE and the other leters are WEARE N.H the letters are hard to see but I'm 99.99% sure I got it right.

IMG_0797.JPG

post-4953-125384697021_thumb.jpg

How wide is it? One of the other folks on this site is looking for one. He needs at least a 10 inch wide. I also let him know about it.

How wide is it? One of the other folks on this site is looking for one. He needs at least a 10 inch wide. I also let him know about it.

cgleather

It's a 8 inch splitter. I don't know why I forgot to include that. I reckon it wont work for that fella (story of my life my equipments to short)LOL but thanks anyway.

Mike

dropping the price to $175 plus shipping.

Mike

I'm open to offers. As I really don't want to deal with ebay.

Mike

IMG_0795.JPGI have this splitter for sale. I bought it a while back and used it to split some roo and rawhide. Everything works and all the screws turn freely. The blade is good and has alot of life left in it although it may need a little touch up on the strop. I'm asking $200.00 plus shipping. Please holler if ya have any questions.

Thanks, Mike

Hello, is the splitter still available?

Hello, is the splitter still available?

I still have the splitter. Let me know if your interested. I'm taking the wife to the hospital in the morning to have a baby. But I'll try and check back as I'll take the laptop with me.

Thanks, Mike

I still have the splitter. Let me know if your interested. I'm taking the wife to the hospital in the morning to have a baby. But I'll try and check back as I'll take the laptop with me.

Thanks, Mike

Your wife must be really understanding... I wasn't aloud to work when we had our first kid. I guess taking my laptop to check on work during honeymoon was not a great idea either. :eusa_naughty:

Your wife must be really understanding... I wasn't aloud to work when we had our first kid. I guess taking my laptop to check on work during honeymoon was not a great idea either. :eusa_naughty:

Yea she's a goodun! She called the hospital this morning before heading up there and was told she wasn't on the schedule to be induced. So now where waiting to hear from the doc. I had other things I wanted to do on my honeymoon.LOL

Mike

Edited by rawhide1

The splitter is sold!!!

Thanks, Mike