Sign in to follow this  
Mark Garrity

A Lot Of Leather For A Lot Of Gun

I don't make many revolver holsters, so thought I'd post this especially since it is extra unique in that it is made for a Smith & Wesson Performance Center custom 8-shot.357 model 627-5. Molding around that extra-large 8-shot cylinder was a bit of a challenge. The holster is my X-Calibre crossdraw model, with thumb-break at the customer's request. It is 7 oz. Hermann Oak, lined with veg-tanned kangaroo and trimmed in elephant. Thanks for looking.

post-2232-012948100 1296013359_thumb.jpg

post-2232-094171500 1296013396_thumb.jpg

WOW! That is nice all the way around. JH

I don't make many revolver holsters, so thought I'd post this especially since it is extra unique in that it is made for a Smith & Wesson Performance Center custom 8-shot.357 model 627-5. Molding around that extra-large 8-shot cylinder was a bit of a challenge. The holster is my X-Calibre crossdraw model, with thumb-break at the customer's request. It is 7 oz. Hermann Oak, lined with veg-tanned kangaroo and trimmed in elephant. Thanks for looking.

post-2232-012948100 1296013359_thumb.jpg

post-2232-094171500 1296013396_thumb.jpg

That's nice. I have always thought the 357 was Artillary :)

ferg

I really like this holster. The boning detail is great. That has to be one proud owner.

I took a look at your web site and have to say that my favorite holster is your Quick-Trip-with-Sig that has the stippling to match the grips, that is pretty trick.

Great rig!! I also went to your website, great looking gear.

Outstanding holster for an outstanding gun. Beautiful job

Is that the pistol that has " 8 times " on the side of the barrel ?, a family member has the same gun and that is the best trigger I have ever felt on any gun and it shoots like a dream, that is a very nice holster to go with a very nice gun, great job

Edited by bitone40