Sign in to follow this  
jimmyb96

Ladies Belt

I am doing a custom ladies belt. I am using 4/5oz leather instead of the normal belt strap leather of 7/9oz. I am trying to find just a decrotive metal belt tip without buying a buckle set because they are made for the standard belt leather. Not having any luck searching the web. Does anybody know where I can buy this? Also I am doing a special buckle end and looking for just the post that are on the trophy buckles. I have seen these on other items like cell phone cases and they are used for the flap closer. Know where I can find these?

I am doing a custom ladies belt. I am using 4/5oz leather instead of the normal belt strap leather of 7/9oz. I am trying to find just a decrotive metal belt tip without buying a buckle set because they are made for the standard belt leather. Not having any luck searching the web. Does anybody know where I can buy this? Also I am doing a special buckle end and looking for just the post that are on the trophy buckles. I have seen these on other items like cell phone cases and they are used for the flap closer. Know where I can find these?

Hey you might want to take a look at OHIO Travel Bag. www.ohiotravelbag.com they have a unique selection of all types of items. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip leatherman5900. I looked at the site and did not see just tips. However, I did bookmark the site as they have a lot of cool stuff that I may be able to use on some other custom items.