Sign in to follow this  
Kustom

Rex #26-188

There's an old Rex #26-188 for sale for $225. Is this machine good for lighter leathers? Is that a good price?

Thanks Steve

price will vary with what people are willing to spend. have you looked one the web for sale prices? or maybe ebay?

one thing nice it has a reverse.

i tried to find some extra/different pressor foots, but everyone i ordered didnt fit and wasnt made for the machine. im thinking there isnt any to be had, or you have to make/modify existing units. the lift height is limited to approx 1/4~5/16 or so.

i have one and am pondering selling it since i received a older Consew 225. i cant remember what i paid for my Rex since it was several years ago.

to me the price isnt that bad, but it would depend on the condition of the machine. if you have an idea on what you want to sew with the machine, i would take some material and thread and do a test drive. that way you will know if the machine works or not or if there are any problems.

Edited by $$hobby

That's a ggod price & it'll sew close to 3/8" w/#138 if needed.

PM me for info on feet & parts.

thx,

Bob

Thanks for the info both of you.