BobB

Guild in San Diego?

Does anyone know of a guild/club/group in the San Diego area? My searches have yielded zero. Thanks...bob :wave:

Contact Stonehedge leather they might know of someone close. I am in Reseda, CA we have The Leathercraft Guild here that meets at Standing Bears Trading Post in Reseda and in Rosemead every other month

Does anyone know of a guild/club/group in the San Diego area? My searches have yielded zero. Thanks...bob :wave:

Hey Bob, what part of San Diego are you in? No guild other than the iilg that I know of but several of the folks that do business with Stonehedge Leather have talked about starting one. PM or email me JL

IN know this post is ancient but I did not want to make a new post! I have the same question I live in Spring valley and would like to know if there is a guild in or around San Diego?

Thanks

Jeff

Hey Bob, what part of San Diego are you in? No guild other than the iilg that I know of but several of the folks that do business with Stonehedge Leather have talked about starting one. PM or email me JL

Has any group been formed in San Diego yet?

I'm searching and finding nothing as well.

Cheers,

Steve