Sign in to follow this  
BearMan

Trade #9 Gomph Stitching Wheel For A #7?

Hi Everybody,

Somehow, I've wound up with three #9 Gomph stitching wheels,,, but I don't have a #7. If there is anybody willing to trade, one for one, that would be great. Even with my best effort, I just can't seem to work all three of the 9's at the same time,,, hehehe I don't have a #12 either,,, don't know if I'd ever use a #12, but that would help complete my set. If I'm not able to trade,,, I'll probably wind up putting at least one on ebay. Thanks,,, Ed

Hi Everybody,

Somehow, I've wound up with three #9 Gomph stitching wheels,,, but I don't have a #7. If there is anybody willing to trade, one for one, that would be great. Even with my best effort, I just can't seem to work all three of the 9's at the same time,,, hehehe I don't have a #12 either,,, don't know if I'd ever use a #12, but that would help complete my set. If I'm not able to trade,,, I'll probably wind up putting at least one on ebay. Thanks,,, Ed

Ed, I do have two 7's so if your still looking I definately am interested been trying to finf a 9 for about a year with no luck