naturalisme

Help Me Buying In Springfield Leather

hello guys

i wanna buy small quantities of herman oak leather in springfield leather.

what i wanna ask for you guys who have buy this herman oak in springfield is they leather come with 'certified of origin'?

and why i dont see payment with paypal?

plisss help me

thank you guys

Bought from them, they don't include COOL info. They might be able to if you call them, but it's from the Herman oak tannery in MO. As far as paypal, they probably just don't offer it as it costs more to accept payment, than their EFT system already in place.

Chuck

If you email springfield leather they will get back ot you with answers to your questions.

I have purchased H.O. from Springfield Leather in the past. It is actually Hermann Oak leather. I am not aware if Springfield will accept PayPal or not. You will probably have to call or email them to ask. Good luck

Bought from them, they don't include COOL info. They might be able to if you call them, but it's from the Herman oak tannery in MO. As far as paypal, they probably just don't offer it as it costs more to accept payment, than their EFT system already in place.

Chuck

ok..thank for the info

If you email springfield leather they will get back ot you with answers to your questions.

I have purchased H.O. from Springfield Leather in the past. It is actually Hermann Oak leather. I am not aware if Springfield will accept PayPal or not. You will probably have to call or email them to ask. Good luck

i email them a couple days ago and still no reply from them

thank you

Hello Naturalisme, We don't really make it a practice to send out certifications of origin with our Hermann Oak Leather... I guess I could get or create some sort of paperwork for you though, if that will help. And we do accept paypal... if you need further help, just email me at kevin@springfieldleather.com

Thanks,

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. Awesome that Springfield has progressed to another avenue of payment like PayPal. I know for me it helps because it is my wild spending option to stay away from the boss' (wife) account. Two thumbs up!