HI

Tried using a PVA glue but still comes through even if left to very tacky on the flesh side of to slide cards out. Veg Tan . If left too longwill not stick at all. The lining is a beige colour and is quite shiny. Not willing, yet, to go down double sided tape route yet.

First time lining using a non leather product, should stick to pigskin but trying to design to" Steve Morelli " specifications that is very thin profile yet easy to slide cards out. Steve has a You TUBE channel and all he does , seemingly, is to review wallets.

Edited by ClaireAshton

I use contact adhesive for my wallets either in liquid form or a spray. I have made some recently with Turkish silk inside and for these I used a contact adhesive spray. You only need a light covering for it to stick but.. you only really get one chance of fitting it cut the liner bigger than you need then trim back.

this sort of thing Claire.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/no-nonsense-contact-adhesive-natural-500ml/32657

I used the Elmer's spray adhesive and Kevinp is correct about one chance of getting it right for the alignment

Spray glue, 3M 90 is one of the best. If you want less stick, use 3M 77 or a different brand.