Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charles Gibbs

Leather Holster Wedding Garters

Guest Charles Gibbs

My wife and I haven't had our wedding yet and I am wondering if you can make a custom leather holster for my wife? it's for the wedding pictures I'm looking for someone who can help make a garter holster. I want to make leg belt garter like the one pictured but with no elastic in a different color with a fitted leather holster for a specified gun and a matching one with pair gun magazine. I'm not looking for a cheaply made costume prop with cheapo leather and cheap rivetting, I just want a good quality product which is sewn and and holds together.

I was thinking red lace over the top of of the part of the leather pictured in third pic. If somebody would like to take up this, instead of lace I'd really like to get some form of leather carving red and black, the inset red and the base color black that has some form of western floral rose print kind like the red rose patternl lace. Our wedding will be in Canada but we live in the United States so my wife will be using a real firearm in it in the US and the fake one in Canada. The last pic is the kind of rose lace trim pattern I'm looking for.

Leather colors: black and red

thread colors: black and red

garter belts: 2

belt 1: right leg, fitted leather gun holster

belt 2: left leg, fitted leather double clip holster

holster wet form to pistol with button: taurus pt732 or pt738

I am interested in what the cost would be for this project

custom_garter1.jpg

holstergarternolace.jpg

holstergarterlace.jpg

1716340-711835-red-lace-insulated-on-black-background.jpg

Congrats whens the occasion.

If you have not yet found someone to take on this project I would be inertested in discussing it further with you. I make all manner of gun leather and have made several derringer and compact pistol holsters. I do alot of western holsters with floral carving so something in the style you want would not be a problem. If you send me a PM with your email address I can get back to you with some pictures of my work. I have some specific questions I would need to have answered before I could give you a price. I use Herman Oak leather not import and all of my holsters are hand stitched and I have access to a PT738.

Scott