Sign in to follow this  
indiana cowgirl

Intro: Hi There!

Greetings from Indiana! I'm a new leatherworker and was excited to find this forum. Man, there are some beautiful items on display in the photo gallery-- there are some *really* talented people here! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the forum and greetings from Central Texas!

Hi and welcome to Leatherworker.net from the Alabama coast. We're glad you found our little corner of the internet. There's lots of members, both amateurs and professionals, who'll be happy to help with any questions you might have. Ask away, and enjoy one of the friendliest sites on the 'net.

Welcome to the site and the group from another Indiana leather worker.

I second the previous comments, Great site, Great information, and even Greater Folks. There is something here for everyone no matter what their skill level and always new ideas and leather work to inspire you.

Jump in and have some fun!

Welcome to the resource you will be happy you found. It is for leather people and about all things leather. Look around and find your place. Enjoy!

Greetings from California. With your interests in Sheridan style and horse gear, you will find a lot of stuff on the forum here. Where are you at in Indiana?

Greetings from California. With your interests in Sheridan style and horse gear, you will find a lot of stuff on the forum here. Where are you at in Indiana?

I'm in Greencastle-- about 50 miles SW of Indianapolis. Where are you in California? I have family in Camrillo. It's so beautiful there.

Brackney's is/was in Greencastle. I went to school at Purdue and lived in Logansport before that. I saw one snowflake too many, and spent one night too many in a snowdrift in 1983-84. I live in Oakdale CA - north central about 250 miles or so north of Camarillo on the east side of the central valley.

Brackney's is/was in Greencastle. I went to school at Purdue and lived in Logansport before that. I saw one snowflake too many, and spent one night too many in a snowdrift in 1983-84. I live in Oakdale CA - north central about 250 miles or so north of Camarillo on the east side of the central valley.

What a fun memory! Brackney's was one of my most favorite stores... I could go in there and stay for hours just browsing. The owners finally retired and closed the store. :*( Boy, this is a small world!