stacy739

Finally Found My Niche?

Hello from Atlanta Georgia-

My entire adult life I have always managed to find the most expensive hobbies to get into (champagne taste on a beer budget). I suppose leather work is going to rank right up there. I got interested in leather because I wanted a unique holster for a gun I had just bought and couldn't find anything out there I really liked. Well, I still haven't made anything for myself because I keep making things for everyone else. Here is a holster I made for my husband's Glock. He's a skydiving instructor so the design I put on the front is a closing pin for a parachute.

Thanks for all the wonderful posts. I'm really enjoying this site.

post-55605-0-27081400-1414207224_thumb.j

That's good looking, Stacy, . . . keep it up.

May God bless,

Dwight

Hi from another Atlantian (or at least, Atlanta-ish). Looks great!

Thanks friends. I hand stitched it. I'll have to get a little better before I can justify shelling out the money for a leather sewing machine.

Stacy 739 -------------------

I'm from Georgia too, As are others here. Your holster looks great to me, and your hand stitching looks good too !

Time, is the telling factor, but your on your way to making your own objects, and most likely, the sooner the better. Yes ?

But could you make me one before you do ? Lol, just jesting. -------------------------- Wild Bill46