Sign in to follow this  
K-Man

Artisan 618-1SC For Sale (FL)

Have an Artisan 618-1SC available. It's approximately 3 years old. Comes with the table, brand new servo motor, and machine head. Was recently tuned up by Leather Machine Co. Will sew up to 3/8" thick of leather. I used it primarily to sew belts and pocket holsters. Ran 138 or 207 thread on the top, with 138 thread in the bobbin. Needs the hand wheel replaced, as it has a small crack in it. Have the replacement on order and am awaiting delivery (expected in approximately 2 weeks). Machine functions fine in every respect. Does not have the speed reducer. Will throw in a couple of bobbins and some needles and a 1 lb spool of 138 nylon bonded thread.

Price is $600 + shipping. New owner will have to arrange for shipping, as I do not have the opportunity to do that. Will, of course, make the machine, table, and motor available for packing by the shipping company. I have the styrofoam shipping container for the machine head, as well as the shipping container for the servo motor. Is available for local pick up (central FL) if desired. Can accept credit card (Mastercard/VISA), money order, or cash as form of payment.

Can most easily reach me by phone (813-659-3456) or by pm or email.

Thanks for your interest.