Sign in to follow this  
leatheroo

Back From Dimensions In Leather Au

I have just got back from Dimensions in Leather...had the BEST time once again. It was so wonderful to meet Clay Banyai and his wonderful wife Stacey. Clay was very busy with his classes, but i took a couple of classes with Stacey and we had a wonderful time. I took a bag making class and flower making class with Cherryl McIntrye (Al Stohlman winner 2008) and a box making class with Robert Witthahn .

Another wonderful teacher was Brad Martin...i confess i had never heard of him, but his work was AMAZING!!!!! The photo below is of one of his big pieces. He had some belts in the same style with him and I asked him if he did the bead work himself and he laughed and told me it was all leather carving!

post-4514-096939800 1310720166_thumb.jpg

post-4514-087927200 1310721160_thumb.jpg

Edited by leatheroo

More more more!!! I want to hear more! and more pictures too please :notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy::notworthy:

I couldn't afford to go this time.. maybe next time for me. But I really wish I could have.

Natalie

Caroline,

It was great to get to meet you too! Stacy had a blast in the hand bag class and the box making class with you. We picked up a couple boxes from Robert tonight at the sell/swap thingy. He's such a wonderful man and does stunning work. We've got a few more days over here and are going to hate to leave. This country is beautiful and the people have been so nice to us. So many people have asked if we're coming back and I hope we get the opportunity again sometime. Tomorrow is my last day of teaching, then we have a couple more days of sight seeing before we head back home on Wednesday to start the next part of our adventure.