brant81

Corriente Saddle Co. Trees

I was wondering if anyone has seen any of their trees? I have seen saddles but I guess now they are making trees as well. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I agree with Ken. I relined one a while back and the skirts were plugged with some kind of plastic. I would run away like my skin was on fire. There are plenty of good trees out there.

CW

Well I don't know about their trees. But they are selling them for around $120.00.

That's pretty inexpensive as far as quality trees go. So it wouldn't be to much of a loss if it didn't fit your horse.

If nothing else at that price, you can keep it in your shop for demonstration purposes for your saddle customers.

Heck, I might order one for that reason myself.

They seem to only be selling trees in one bar configuration. That alone seems pretty limiting to me.

Joel

Edited by GrampaJoel

I kinda had the same thoughts as you all did. The old adage "you get what you pay for" is really true. I really don't know what direction to go in so that's why I'm asking so many questions. Thanks for all your replies. Good help :)

Brant81,

DId you ever buy one of their trees? What was the quality like?

No sir never bought one. We just had twins so the money got diverted elsewhere. But after considering for a while I decided I probably would go with one of their trees. I know it's inexpensive but I can't take a chance on getting a bad product and being out money. I'm looking for a bulldogging tree. I want to build me/ my brothers a bulldogging saddle.