Mtcowpony

instructor in Billings Montana

HEY all.....

I am in desperate need of some help and am hoping to find someone in or near billings that would be interested in teaching some leather basics- hands on.

I KNOW that Sheridan is just down the road, and believe me I am soooo thankful, but I was hoping to find someone I could take a class or two from in the evenings...... I am working on a pair of spur straps at the moment, and want to evolve into more horse gear. The leatherworker forum has been so much help to me- but need some hands on help.....

Thanks in advance for any help!

HEY all.....

I am in desperate need of some help and am hoping to find someone in or near billings that would be interested in teaching some leather basics- hands on.

I KNOW that Sheridan is just down the road, and believe me I am soooo thankful, but I was hoping to find someone I could take a class or two from in the evenings...... I am working on a pair of spur straps at the moment, and want to evolve into more horse gear. The leatherworker forum has been so much help to me- but need some hands on help.....

Thanks in advance for any help!

Give me a jingle. I'd be more than happy to work something out with you. I'm right in Billings.

Ross Brunk

www.nrcowboygear.com

406-672-1398

Sweet! Thanks Ross, I will be calling...... great pics on your website!!