carnut

Looking For A Prototyper With Experience In Tech Accessories, Decent Sized Job

Howdy craftsmen (and women!),

Need some prototypes created, and looking for some craftsmen to help bring ideas to reality before any sort of mass production. The items we're looking to get into are

• Small form factor wallets (front pocket card style, money clip)
  • Apple laptop sleeves
  • Ipad & select other phone cases
  • Key fob

Looking for styles similar to the inspirations listed here

https://www.pinterest.com/nickdchandler/likes/

We're looking for someone who has the equipment to do this all in house, so work with Alcantara, perforate, mold etc. Also we need someone that has an automotive grade (or greater) sewing machine to do the specialized stitching. Ideally, we're looking for someone who is also a car enthusiast, as we think that will help translate ideas to reality much quicker. That being said, we're not going to turn away a seasoned veteran.

The plan is to buy someone out for a period of time and just let them go wild. So what we're looking for here is a very rough quotation along with either a link to your projects or your background (or both). Let me know in say a week how many prototypes you think you could create, and how many variations of that prototype could be created after that. What I'm getting at is that I understand the initial designs take longer than the iterations.

So the ideal candidate has all the equipment in house, experience with these types of products and an automotive background (or passion). Feel free to reply or PM, look forward to hearing from you guys (and girls!)

-Nick

People might like to know your location so they will know a little more about what to expect with shipping, communication, etc.

Tom

People might like to know your location so they will know a little more about what to expect with shipping, communication, etc.

Tom

No problem, I'm in the United States but have no problem working internationally. We are an ecommerce company and have shipped to essentially every nation on earth. I would personally prefer to work with someone in the United States or Canada but the quality of someone's work, character and the bid all play a huge part, much larger I'd say than location.