Sign in to follow this  
vera

4 distinct depths of view

Vera, that is some nice work. Please share some more with us. Billy P

Holy Cow that is nice so much detail, how big is the picture, please show some more, Don

Amazing how you were able to get 4 distinct depths of view: man, camel, outer wall, and inside wall. How much of the detail were you able to transfer from your image (as opposed to carving after outlines are in place)? In particular, the building blocks.

Do you plan on one color?

REgis

What tell? How about... WOW! It's beautiful Vera. It has the crisp texture of some linoleum block carvings I've seen, but this has a lot more depth to it.

Thanks for posting it, I love seeing your new work.

Kate

Wonderfull!!!

I don't think I have the time to do that kind of detailed work.. I want to try it though

Wonderfull!!!

I don't think I have the time to do that kind of detailed work.. I want to try it though

Patiences and success

Amazing how you were able to get 4 distinct depths of view: man, camel, outer wall, and inside wall. How much of the detail were you able to transfer from your image (as opposed to carving after outlines are in place)? In particular, the building blocks.

Do you plan on one color?

REgis

We begin the new project of a picture. The maximal size of a skin of the cow. If it is interesting, I can show parts of stages of work and explain, if there will be questions.

We begin the new project of a picture. The maximal size of a skin of the cow. If it is interesting, I can show parts of stages of work and explain, if there will be questions.

Please do! I would love to see your project progress and the explaination as to how you do it. Your work is wonderful and I would like to see the differences in the techniques you use compared to what we generally use here in the US.

Please do! I would love to see your project progress and the explaination as to how you do it. Your work is wonderful and I would like to see the differences in the techniques you use compared to what we generally use here in the US.

It's all arranged! For us the main thing now to find a leather. The greater skin is a problem.

One year ago we had an order for a cloth for the big table (2,5*1,5m) and that the ends hung. About 3 months we searched, waited a suitable skin, but... At last have found the approximate sizes, but quality... I do not know as it have been processed, but inside there were any firm particles and a knife it was necessary grind everyone 1,5 - 2 works hours. And here that have received.

That is beautiful. I have a long way to go.