I got these backs from Springfield Leather Company. I think they will sell pretty good, particularly in the south where I'm at. Everyone loves camo and these are much better looking in person, they are printed on veg tan and in person are absolutely beautiful prints.

Chief

post-6362-0-52838500-1419010439_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-73333600-1419010440_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-49170800-1419010442_thumb.jp

Those look nice from here chief. Are the insides also from Springfield? I have a billfold I made a couple of weeks ago and I used Alligator embossed leather from Springfield with their insides. It turned out good. I'd post a picture but I'm just getting to leave for dinner.

I'm going to have to try some of those Camos.

Those look very nice! Just don't lose It outside might be tough to find.

Those look nice from here chief. Are the insides also from Springfield? I have a billfold I made a couple of weeks ago and I used Alligator embossed leather from Springfield with their insides. It turned out good. I'd post a picture but I'm just getting to leave for dinner.

I'm going to have to try some of those Camos.

Thanks Rohn, yes the insides are from Springfield as well.

Those look very nice! Just don't lose It outside might be tough to find.

I'm thinking I could hide it easier from my wife!!

Chief

Hi Chief ___________

I had never seen these, they look almost real.

Your good ole tried and true Mexican Hand Braiding looks awesome with both the insides, and out.

Im already fond of the interior pocket configuration. Nice looking Bilfold !

Chief I want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours, a Merry Christmas and a great New Year

Thanks for your friendship, tutorials, tips, tricks. --------------------------------------------- Wild Bill46

Cool Chief! How do those printed leathers last? I've always been hesitant to use the printed ones I've seen. Granted, I've only seen them at Tandy, and they were very, very thin. Your braiding looks awesome, as usual.

Rohn, how do you like the alligator print from Springfield? I've been wanting to try it. Is it too brittle and thin, or decent stuff? I'd love to see a picture of something you've made with it when you get around to it.

Hi Chief ___________

I had never seen these, they look almost real.

Your good ole tried and true Mexican Hand Braiding looks awesome with both the insides, and out.

Im already fond of the interior pocket configuration. Nice looking Bilfold !

Chief I want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours, a Merry Christmas and a great New Year

Thanks for your friendship, tutorials, tips, tricks. --------------------------------------------- Wild Bill46

Thanks Bill, same to you and yours.

Cool Chief! How do those printed leathers last? I've always been hesitant to use the printed ones I've seen. Granted, I've only seen them at Tandy, and they were very, very thin. Your braiding looks awesome, as usual.

Rohn, how do you like the alligator print from Springfield? I've been wanting to try it. Is it too brittle and thin, or decent stuff? I'd love to see a picture of something you've made with it when you get around to it.

Monica, I don't know, these look great and it is on Veg Tan 4oz. It looks like a film laminated on the leather not sure, but it is very nice. I made this one up, probably gonna give it to someone who can let me know how it lasts, I thought about the same thing, but they do look pretty sturdy.

We'll see!

Thanks to both on the braid comments,

Chief

?? Sorry, I just can't resist this question

What is the idea here? Is it that if you lose your wallet out in the forest, nobody can find it?

What is the idea here? Is it that if you lose your wallet out in the forest, nobody can find it?

It'll probly be in the same place you lost your cap, coat and gun. lol

I'm thinking it'll be easier to hide from my wife!!!

Chief