My new minimalist wallet I plan to start selling. Just a prototype so far. Love to hear feedback from the community.

post-34060-0-71602300-1397087594_thumb.j

post-34060-0-74488600-1397087603_thumb.j

Even in minimalist wallets I'd want to be able to shove some cash in there. I can't really tell if you could fit some bills in there or not.

When I'm making wallets, even minimalist ones, I try to have room for cash to fit if you only fold it once in half. Just my .02 cents. YMMV.

Other than that the wallet looks great!

Even in minimalist wallets I'd want to be able to shove some cash in there. I can't really tell if you could fit some bills in there or not.

When I'm making wallets, even minimalist ones, I try to have room for cash to fit if you only fold it once in half. Just my .02 cents. YMMV.

Other than that the wallet looks great!

Thanks joe appreciate the comment. On the backside of the wallet there is a cash strap for folded bills. Hard to see from the picture taken from my laptop.

Thanks joe appreciate the comment. On the backside of the wallet there is a cash strap for folded bills. Hard to see from the picture taken from my laptop.

What do you do with loose change when you buy something?

I've always wondered about minimalist wallets and this issue, could you enlighten me?

I've always wondered about minimalist wallets and this issue, could you enlighten me?

it could fit into the small pocket if its empty or you could put it in your jean pocket. Minimalist wallets are suppose to be small and used mostly with cards. Some wallets are meant only for cash and change and a few cards. Looks like a small pouch.

Put it in the poor box ! :rofl:

I put it in my pocket until I get home where I then throw it in a collection jar.