David

New Website For David Theobald

Leatherworkers,

I just have my new website up and running. Please visit and let us know how it looks to you. The site was created by CitizenKate from here on LW.... she's super to work with.

www.theobaldleather.com or click the banner below.

Dave Theobald

Edited by David

Nice looking site, David. Loads quickly, easy on the eyes. One thought? If it ain't too much trouble from where yer at, I'd "swap" two photos in your gallery. Swap the 2nd row center (#8) with the dark one (#19). I honestly think the overall color scheme will balance better when looking at the gallery page.

Nice work on the site AND the leather!

Nice real nice !! Great looking seats as always. Kate did a great job !!

David,

The site looks nice and is easy to use/fast to load on my crappy work computer so that's a good thing.

Question for you. Your design/carving style is pretty much what I am striving for and I'm curious about something. The lettering for the Smokeout and Sucker Punch Sally title seats is crisp, and well defined even in tight areas. What bevelers are you using in these areas? I know practice definitely makes the difference but so does the right tool and I'm not sure if what I am using is the best for this. I'm using the Barry King smooth bevelers sizes 1-3. I don't mind spending money on tools as long as I know that with practice they'll get me where I want to be. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

David,

The site looks nice and is easy to use/fast to load on my crappy work computer so that's a good thing.

Question for you. Your design/carving style is pretty much what I am striving for and I'm curious about something. The lettering for the Smokeout and Sucker Punch Sally title seats is crisp, and well defined even in tight areas. What bevelers are you using in these areas? I know practice definitely makes the difference but so does the right tool and I'm not sure if what I am using is the best for this. I'm using the Barry King smooth bevelers sizes 1-3. I don't mind spending money on tools as long as I know that with practice they'll get me where I want to be. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for taking a look at the site, I think Kate did a great job.

With regard to your question, You are using the same bevelers that I have.

Dave

Looks great man, hopefully it will pull in some more business for ya.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for taking a look at the site, I think Kate did a great job.

With regard to your question, You are using the same bevelers that I have.

Dave

Thanks for the confirmation Dave. Crap...was hoping to have something to push part of the blame onto but it looks like it's all on me! ;) back to the 3P's!

Leatherworkers,

I just have my new website up and running. Please visit and let us know how it looks to you. The site was created by CitizenKate from here on LW.... she's super to work with.

www.theobaldleather.com or click the banner below.

Dave Theobald

Looks really good David, Kate did a wonderful job. One thing though the links along the bottom aren't working for me keep getting a not found error, might want Kate to have a look at it.

Cheers,

Clair

One thing though the links along the bottom aren't working for me keep getting a not found error, might want Kate to have a look at it.

Oops! Thanks for the good eye, Clair. I'll have it fixed in the morning.

Kate

+1 on the site it is fast easy and the beauty of the seats ties it all into a super package. Nice to see as a lot of other sites are slow as molasses in a deep freeze.