Hi everyone. New here and firs post also. I see some familiar faces and some really great work in here, Glad I found this Forum. The bag is lined with suede and sides are molded in. Thank you.

attachment-9.jpg

attachment-8.jpg

attachment-6.jpg

attachment-5.jpg

attachment-3.jpg

attachment-2.jpg

Ok, now I know what to aim at...

Great work and the coloring is superb. I like the suttle pattern in there too, keep posting up pictures:-)

really nice, i love the pattern, colour, lacing everytyhing very nice

That's really nice. I love the way the lining looks. Really smooth. What weight leather is that?

Mad Taylor, hello i have seen your name elsewhere. that is a fine looking bag......Ed will be wanting to talk

to you about that fine pc ....and WELCOME..

Edited by Luke Hatley

Nice work, MadTailor! I like the simplicity of the design and the coloring.

Welcome to the forum! :)

:welcome:

Nice introduction, Madtailor!

Love your bag and everything about it. The motif may not be of my style but darn it really flows with the bags overall look, really great looking stuff with nice lining and all. Can I have one, lol!

Tom

Welcome to the forum Taylor, I see your a person after my own heart. I love to see the lacing like that on projects. Beautiful bag, great color combination, and excelent lacing.

You'll fit in nicely here.

Ken

Welcome Madtailer,

Love the name but also love the bag. I keep going back and looking at it.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice, feels good to finally find a place that everyone is on the same brain wave. Thank you all for the welcome and I'm looking forward to future posts....

Welcome Madtailer,Love the name but also love the bag. I keep going back and looking at it. Thanks for sharing.
Yo Spider I have been looking at yout Avatar , that is a Leather Spirit Tank isn't it. I have a crazy one to show you.

Welcome to the forum Taylor, I see your a person after my own heart. I love to see the lacing like that on projects. Beautiful bag, great color combination, and excelent lacing.

You'll fit in nicely here.

Ken

Thank you Ken. As much as I love lacing after this bag I need a break from it .....LOL :)

:welcome:

Nice introduction, Madtailor!

Love your bag and everything about it. The motif may not be of my style but darn it really flows with the bags overall look, really great looking stuff with nice lining and all. Can I have one, lol!

Tom

Tom , talk to my rep. :) I can't aford one my self.

Just joking....the design is for a special customer, not my personal preference but is good to do something like that once in while.

Mad Taylor, hello i have seen your name elsewhere. that is a fine looking bag......Ed will be wanting to talk

Thanks Luke.

And sorry for the question (new here) Who is Ed? And English is not my strongest so some of the abbreviations I do not get right away (fine pc?) :)

Sorry about that.. He is Ed Esantoro he is the moderater on the Seceret bag fourm. he makse some fine bags.

Nice, feels good to finally find a place that everyone is on the same brain wave. Thank you all for the welcome and I'm looking forward to future posts....Yo Spider I have been looking at yout Avatar , that is a Leather Spirit Tank isn't it. I have a crazy one to show you.

Not sure what you mean but this is a tank pad I made for my bike. Go to my website for a closer look.

That's a super looking bag. Where did you get the closures for it, and what weight leather is it made from?

Any chance you could include a photo of the open bag from the top view?

Edited by Hilly

Not sure what you mean but this is a tank pad I made for my bike. Go to my website for a closer look.

I ride "Honda Shadow Spirit 750" and the tank looks just like yours looking from the top. Any who here is the one I was talking about:

DSCF5225.jpg

DSCF5227.jpg

That's a super looking bag. Where did you get the closures for it, and what weight leather is it made from?

Any chance you could include a photo of the open bag from the top view?

The leather is 6-7 oz.

the closures I got from a small shop here in the city.

I do not have a picture from the top, sorry and the bag is gone .....

Cool looking tank Mad, reminds me of the Paul Cox leather bike.

Ken

I ride "Honda Shadow Spirit 750" and the tank looks just like yours looking from the top. Any who here is the one I was talking about:

DSCF5225.jpg

DSCF5227.jpg

Cool looking tank Mad, reminds me of the Paul Cox leather bike.

Ken

Very cool pics. Mine is a Honda Shadow Aero 750 also. 2006 believe it or not.

Ken, I was thinking of Paul Cox's bike then also. Such a nice bike art. None the less, that bag was freak'n awesome MadTailor.

attachment-9.jpg

This bag is incredible - I've been wanting to make something like this for years! Out of curiousity, how much did you sell that for (if you don't mind my asking). My sister-in-law mentioned possibly paying me to make her a similar case for her laptop, and was just curious what to charge. Ballpark, I'm thinking a case like that would sell retail for $3-400, but I haven't actually shopped yet.

Very nice work.