Texlee

Ruger Mkii Holster Pattern

Hello,

I've gotten an order for a holster for a Ruger MKII but I cant find a pattern any where for one and dont have access to the pistol, does anyone have a pattern they would be willing to share?

thanks,

Austin

Austin, its been my experience that the mk I,II,III are esentially the same w/respect to barrel differences. Those pistol pattern are easy to really make. I wish i had a scanner i would send you a copy but I dont. If nothing works out for you maybe I could snail-mail you one. But keep in mind there were many many barrel variations in that series of pistols.

Bro Tim

Did you ever find a pattern, if not let me know. I have one with a thumb snap and one without...

Thank you both for replies

I've been away from the computer for awhile so I'm just now seeing this. I wasn't able to find a pattern so I'd love one if your willing to share!

Thanks,

Austin

I was going to send you a few drawings of holster, then realized I do not know how to do that on this site, here is my e-mail address skanofsky@hotmail.com if you would send me an email I would send thee holster template back to you, thanks Stu...

There is one in Leather crafters and Saddlers journal Mar/Apr 1996. If you don't have access to it let me know.

Not sure if I got it correct or not, trying to upload Ruger Mark II template. I have another one with a thumb snap, will upload at another time. You can modify this one any way that suits you, good luck... The belt look is for 2 1/4"

post-38985-0-12604700-1408311953_thumb.j

post-38985-0-77883000-1408312011_thumb.j

Edited by gainesvilleman

The interesting part is that a Ruger 22 handgun will fit most any 1911 holster. The Ruger will actually secure in competition holsters. This is my MKIV in a Safariland speed rig. It actually snaps into the trigger guard just as my 1911.

post-36503-0-12689400-1408376944_thumb.j

A Ruger MKII holster should also fit the Browning Buckmark

Hello, first time posting. I recently got a request for this holster and can't find a pattern anywhere. Does anyone have one they could share?