austinb

Lasered/cnc'ed Plastic Templates

So I have been looking for a person/company to create some small plastic stencils/templates for me. Some of them would be used for leather, others would be used for something else.

These would be very small, and I simply need a lasered stencil in 1/8" thick plastic. Is there ANYONE out there that knows someone/does this? Been looking everywhere!

Thanks in advance!

Ditto on Black River. I have some of their stock templates and they are good stuff.

Also have used Black River Laser for almost all of my patterns. However last time no one replied to me when I needed to get an order done :(

I have several Black River templates and tools, and love them. Joyce is great to work with. She has, however been swamped with orders lately and fell a little behind. Hopefully she'll be caught up again soon and help us all out!!

Bill

Ya thats what I was afraid of. I ordered stuff in the past and it was a great response and quick turnaround. However I tried to see if I could get this done a while ago and got no response! Im sure it was something rare since Joyce is such an awesome person to work with.

Very Hapy with black river laser, Hmmm there seems to be a pattern here......

Add another to Black River Laser.

I only purchased their templates off of ebay and i'm sure those are ready to ship because they arrived 3 days earlier than the tracking number said they would.

One more for Black River Laser. I have purchased their templates off Ebay, as well as ordered custom templates for my wallet designs and each time the response and turnaround was fast.

Karina

I used Grey Ghost for my custom makers stamps but they also do templates. I had an enjoyable transaction with them they even did the art work for me. It was a simple Circle W brand but theirs was much nicer than what I sent them as an example.

Hey all!

Thanks for the responses! I have used Black River a few times in the past and absolutely have been satisfied with Joyce's work. What I am more looking for is someone who is able to create stencils, which have the design cut out of them so I could overlay them on an item and trace a design on the material. I checked with Joyce and she is not able to create what I'm looking for. Anyone have anyone else? Thanks!