Sign in to follow this  
Topcat

Artisan Toro 3200 Leather Sewing Machine

Artisan Toro 3200 sewing machine, 4 hours, complete package, in perfect condition. Sews great....light or extra heavy. I switched to an awl and needle machine. I did this because I am sewing very small margins of lined goods and needed perfect vertical top and bottom alignment. The Toro 3200 is the newest version and very easy to sew on.....the awl and needle is somewhat difficult. The machine is set up with 207 bonded nylon and can be seen and sewed on at my location in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. 1,500.00 plus shipping....prefer pickup if possible. Thanks for looking......Topcat... tcantwell@lakecentermarina.com

Will have to have it shipped, but I'm interested- Very interested. This might take the place of the machine I was planning on buying! Can you check on shipping charges to Mobile, Al? Also, what is your preferred method of payment?

Will have to have it shipped, but I'm interested- Very interested. This might take the place of the machine I was planning on buying! Can you check on shipping charges to Mobile, Al? Also, what is your preferred method of payment?

I will check shipping.....but it must be on a skid and I have to have this done......expensive? I am located in Palm Beach Gardens Fl. It's not much of a drive from Mobile.....just a thought. I'll take cash, money order or a personal check as long as it clears before item is picked up or shipped. We can also do wire transfer? Your choice. If you pick it up you can try it before you buy it. It's setup and ready to sew....thanks...Tim

yes, palletising and shipping will be expensive, but....It's about 650 miles, or 10 hrs - one way. I can't make that trip in the near future. Perhaps someone closer can score on this deal. Thank you for your prompt response.

yes, palletising and shipping will be expensive, but....It's about 650 miles, or 10 hrs - one way. I can't make that trip in the near future. Perhaps someone closer can score on this deal. Thank you for your prompt response.

They want 268.00 to box and put on a pallet and 336.00 frt. Seems like a lot, but I have no way to handle it myself. Maybe you can have someone come and get it....I'll help load it etc....let me know....Tim

They want 268.00 to box and put on a pallet and 336.00 frt. Seems like a lot, but I have no way to handle it myself. Maybe you can have someone come and get it....I'll help load it etc....let me know....Tim

Sir, My name is Gerry Richardson, I am a retired Architect, and learning a new hobby. Better still, I live in Stuart, Fl. & interested in your sewing machine ! Is it still available ?

If you care to talk to me contact me by 'E' mail at Gerry101 at mac dot com

Thanks for your time

Gerry

Sir, My name is Gerry Richardson, I am a retired Architect, and learning a new hobby. Better still, I live in Stuart, Fl. & interested in your sewing machine ! Is it still available ?

If you care to talk to me contact me by 'E' mail at Gerry101 at mac dot com

Thanks for your time

Gerry

Yes it is still available! Excellent machine....better yet.....come sew on it. We are very close, about 1 hour on the turnpike. I sent you an email with my cell phone number....call me and we can talk....cheers...Tim

I'm glad to see someone closer able to jump on this opportunity, Tim. I don't know anyone down in those parts, and there's just no way I could make the trip. Good luck on the sale.

M

Hi. Do you still have the machine? I'm in South Georgia and would come pick it up. I would need some instruction tho lol. If you want you can call me at 912-816-2676 or 912-268-7511. I am looking to purchase one next week. Thanks ;)

I think this one has moved on.