Sign in to follow this  

A couple of weeks ago I got my foot smashed by a Semi truck. I had a week off work. and a lot of time on my hands. So I started putting together about 25 wallets to sell on my site when I get it finished.

This is the first of 25 that I will be finishing this week.

Black Elphant

Red Frog Skin Pocket

All Kangaroo lining with Red Double Loop lacing

All Hand Sewn. All hand laced

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

post-5239-1208643560_thumb.jpg

post-5239-1208643661_thumb.jpg

post-5239-1208643770_thumb.jpg

post-5239-1208643940_thumb.jpg

Edited by badLoveLeather

sweeeeet wallets, love the red lacing

Sorry to hear about your foot! :no: Ouch!

That frogskin pocket is really cool. I like the lacing too. Nice job!

Beautiful wallet badlove, I love the contrasting colors, and the lacing is real nice.

Ken

Nice wallet man !! Love a blood red and black combo. Also love the look of the frog and red lace. Do you dye the lace yourself or what ?? If so care to share how ?

Nice wallet man !! Love a blood red and black combo. Also love the look of the frog and red lace. Do you dye the lace yourself or what ?? If so care to share how ?

This particular lace i buy red. I have hnad dyed lace before and its a pain in the but. Did you want me to show how?

Yo Travis,

Your wallets always knock me out of this world dude. Especially seeing them in person. I love your work and you inspire me.

Yo Travis,

Your wallets always knock me out of this world dude. Especially seeing them in person. I love your work and you inspire me.

Thanks. Now all I need is to convince some customers with payola of my wallet coolness. ;)

Wow what a cool wallet, sleek and elegant design and I love black and reds. Shape of the front flap adds alot of cool to it aswell as the frog skin. Gotta practice more doubleloop 'cuz all you guys makes it looks nice, mine look crap, lol.

Now I can't wait to see the other 24 to get some good inspiration for my first try.

Sorry to hear about your foot!

Tom

This particular lace i buy red. I have hnad dyed lace before and its a pain in the but. Did you want me to show how?

You don't have to show me but if you you want to type a sentence or two. I've never done it and have thought a few times of adding color to the lace. I've always just thought of putting some dye in a bowl and running the lace thru it a time or two. Not sure what you'de do about rub off though.

I usually take a dauber soaked with lace and stick it between the thick rubber matts I have on my bench and take the lace and run it across the dauber a couple of times, i do this with a natural english calf lace I get. i also from time t time actually take and dye already colored lace to achieve different colors.

bout time you posted something! I like the frog on the inside. Looks like it took forever to make.

Sorry to hear about your foot.

KK