NoahL

Second Wrist Cuff

This is a wrist cuff for my other brother. Same leather as before--and way too thick for this particular cuff. All sorts of glaring flaws, and it wasn't completely dry when I took these pictures, but oh well:

99q51f.jpg

27xh2zn.jpg

2n84xoo.jpg

Both cuffs:

2uykif4.jpg

They're both fine, Noah. You're just stretchin' your artistic limbs.

They're both fine, Noah. You're just stretchin' your artistic limbs.

Thanks! I appreciate the support very much. My next project is a horsehide belt, so we'll see how that goes :)

Keep it up. The only recommendation I can offer for your 2 bracers is, that if you have the means that is, heat the rings up and curve them a little to fit the curvature of your arm a little more so the wearer doesn't get a sore spot on the back of their wrist from wearing them too long.

BTW are those snaps holding the ring on or are those rivets with very big heads?

Damon

Keep it up. The only recommendation I can offer for your 2 bracers is, that if you have the means that is, heat the rings up and curve them a little to fit the curvature of your arm a little more so the wearer doesn't get a sore spot on the back of their wrist from wearing them too long.

BTW are those snaps holding the ring on or are those rivets with very big heads?

Damon

If I had the means, I definitely would--thanks for the tip!

Those are rivets :)

Very nice work and I definitely agree with Vikti on heating up the metal and curving them a bit.

That is a one of the things we do with our silver pieces on our 925 Collection.

-J