Sign in to follow this  
Leerwerker

Is my video OK?

Hi there guys,

I am starting to put some videos out there of the plug making of the anatomy study.

I have done the first snippet and kept the final clip to 2MB. I would appreciate very much if you would go and have a look to see about the quality of the picture and so on. It looks fine on my computer, but I need to make sure most of you can see it as well ...

It is the first posting on my blog at

http://www.leatherlearn.com/

JOhan

...., but I need to make sure most of you can see it as well ...

JOhan

JOhan,

Looks OK. Just a little difficult to see EXACTLY what you were tracing (too much white on white).

Bob Stelmack

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the tutorial, my only sugestion would be to put the video on another host like google video or youtube. Then embed the code in your blog. That way your video can be watched without having to download and it will save space on your webpages.

Hey, thanks so much - that was just the advice I needed! I put it on YouTube now and it seems to work real well. Picassa webalbums had no way to do it the way I want, but I am also going to test Google Video....

Well, the first three videos are on the blog!

JOhan

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the tutorial, my only sugestion would be to put the video on another host like google video or youtube. Then embed the code in your blog. That way your video can be watched without having to download and it will save space on your webpages.