tat2

Green Man Leather Logo Sign

I am looking to have our Green man Logo made into a leather sign. something large 2x2 feet semi round oval layout. great attention to the green man face, our business name and contact number Something like 3 ply 10-12 oz leather, that ould stand up to the weather, tan and age nicely. I can sew it up just not a carver!

I will need a price, time line for completion and example of your work. you can PM me or email directly (preferred) sales@greenmanleather.ca

Here is an example of what I am looking for name, face, and a contact number. I was also thinking of an oak leaf and accorn design or something refective of outdoors and the Green Man.

thanks!

Stephen

post-8173-023487900 1313179350_thumb.jpg

as a suggestion: about 20 yrs ago, I took what is likely 6-7 oz, carved my business name in fancy lettering, stained it green (Fiebings), painted the letters copper (acrylic), and used contact cement and upholstery tacks to fasten it to a stained wooden board I bought at Michaels or AC Moore. I sealed it with several coats of polyurethane. It has held up the entire time, and I do almost exclusively outdoor events. The only damage has been water seeping between the wood and leather and that has actually given kind of a neat marbling look to the leather.

Here's an old picture, just to give you an idea of what I mean. (it's hanging in the front left corner of my booth as you face it) I'm sure the wood backing could be done in different sizes, of course.

post-5639-040065900 1313195885_thumb.jpg