Sign in to follow this  
TwinOaks

Tandy in Montgomery, Al

Hi all,

Today on lunch I stopped in at the Montgomery Tandy. There I met the new manager, Chance. He's out of the Atlanta store, and is already a member here. He also already knows a few of the ATL area leatherworkers...... Drac, he singled you out. He's really excited about renewing the business at this store, and I got to see a little of what he can do- nice stuff.

So, if you shop out of this store, Noah is gone and Chance is at the wheel. Don't worry about Tina, she's still there.

In our conversation, one topic we covered is the store's "in stock" selection, and he assured me that everything will soon be as it should. He also knows leather, and how to tell #1 hides from what should be sent to the scrap bin, so anyone who's been a little miffed about the quality of a hide they've received, it's being corrected. Chance said he's still in the relocation process, and doesn't have his ISP yet, but said when he does, he'll visit us here.

Y'all chime in, or better yet, drop in at the store and give him a hearty welcome.