Kate

Landis #1 Stitcher - Shuttle Needed

I have a good old Landis #1 harness stitcher, and it's pretty well known in some circles. Got a request today from a man in Arkansas, who also has one - and needs a shuttle for it.

I told him my shuttle was for sale, but only with the machine!

Man, I feel for this guy. Is there anybody out there who knows where a stray Landis shuttle in GOOD shape is? If you know of one, let me know, and I'll pass on the info.

Thanks,

Hi kate i have a phone number 217 543 3464 for a place that has Landis 16 parts. They may be able to help you out or may know where you can get one.

Hello Kate,

I remeber you bought some parts from me a couple of yrs ago f/your Landis.

I get a few calls a year for a shuttle for these #1 & they are very hard to find,I know an Amishman that has one once in a while & can check w/him & let you know.

Bob

Try Bob Douglas up in Sheridan Wy. I sold him a a pile of parts that I had left over last year at Wikenberg. There were to or three shuttles in the lot.

Hello Kate,

I remeber you bought some parts from me a couple of yrs ago f/your Landis.

I get a few calls a year for a shuttle for these #1 & they are very hard to find,I know an Amishman that has one once in a while & can check w/him & let you know.

Bob

Bob, I gave him your number as a "check here first" reference - and I do know that these are pretty scarce. It was bobbins I got from you :)

Kate

Try Bob Douglas up in Sheridan Wy. I sold him a a pile of parts that I had left over last year at Wikenberg. There were to or three shuttles in the lot.

Thanks, Bill. I will pass on Bob's number to him

Kate

Bill, thank you. The man in Arkansas called Bob, who agreed to sell him a shuttle. Now we are both being blessed from Arkansas.

Feels good, doesn't it?

:)

Kate

I have a couple of shuttles for this machine, got them at an auction, thought they went to my pearson 6 but there too big and go to the landis 1 that was at the auction as well. Contact me by email, cameron@pupwebservices.com I'll be glad to sell them. Happy Holidays.....

I have a good old Landis #1 harness stitcher, and it's pretty well known in some circles. Got a request today from a man in Arkansas, who also has one - and needs a shuttle for it.

I told him my shuttle was for sale, but only with the machine!

Man, I feel for this guy. Is there anybody out there who knows where a stray Landis shuttle in GOOD shape is? If you know of one, let me know, and I'll pass on the info.

Thanks,

I need a needle for a Landis #1 can anybody sell me one,I know there not cheep it would be greatly appreciated. I want to sell or trade my Landis #1 and you know people understandably want to see it work. You can call me at my shop (Stacy's HOT ROD UPHOLSTERY) at 3038 E. Trent Ave. Spokane WA 99202 (509)362-1035 or(509)315-5988 you can see us on line just google (stacy's hot rod upholstery Spokane)

P.S. we have other heavy leather sewing machines for sale. Adler roller foot with revers it sews up to 346 thread on top with 277 on the bottom and down to 92 top and bottom. this is a precision machine you know boot tops and other fancy scroll work and of Corse just simply sewing. I also have for sale an extra heavy long arm with revers Singer flat bed I don't remember the model # that sews up to DB554 thread top and bottom and down to thread size DB138 top and bottom. And I have two small Singer 29 patch machines there both on treadle stands. If somebody has a Durkopp-Adler 767 fully auto I'll make you a heck of a deal. O we have even more sewing machines for sale like both 3 and 5 thread Consew surgers that are set to run DB92 the 5 thread safety stitch is for canvas a must for any high end canvas man, and the 3 thread is set up to bind auto carpet or even leather. And a Consew long arm size M large bobbin with revers. And more (509)362-1035 ask for Steve

To hum it may concern the Amish guy with Landis parts name is Eli and you can get his # from the Canpbell Randell people in Texas.

google (Campbell Randell Texas)the lady that works there has his number I cant remember her name,and Cobra Steve also has his # Eli is slow to call back so be patient. I'm told he don't sell needles 1 at a time but if your going by a batch of 5 or 10 please sell me 1 I can be found at (HOT ROD UPHOLSTERY)in Spokane WA. where on line or better yet just call me (509)362-1035 ask for Steve. O buy the way Is anybody looking for a Landis #3 I've got one of those to and a blind stitchery set up for DB92 on Sumbrlla canvas this machine is for only an experienced canvas man the money you save on binding and time and remember the canvas folded over to make the blind stitch also makes the backing for the snaps. ask for Steve (509)362-1035 thanks again.

I need a copy of the Landis No.1 Sewing Machine.