Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

new machine

I took delivery of my new piece of equipment today. This is a main part in my quest to be self employed, the next is to finish my darn basement, Hah, so many projects and so little energy! It is wasted on the young, couldn't be bothered back then and now that I need it just ain't there. LOL. I bought the machine from Ed Santoro and I was very pleased with the transaction, in spite of my trepidation about UPS and shippers in general, all went well.(used to drive a big truck I have seen firsthand how freight is handled) Ed is a standup guy and a plus to this outstanding forum. I have included a few photos of as far as I got with setup before my blood sugars went south. Jordan

PA250297.JPG

PA250298.JPG

PA250299.JPG

PA250300.JPG

post-4868-1193367114_thumb.jpg

post-4868-1193367137_thumb.jpg

post-4868-1193367154_thumb.jpg

post-4868-1193367172_thumb.jpg

Jordan,

Glad your machine got there is one piece. I too have seen first hand how freight is shipped, not a pretty sight!!!! I'll second the comments about Ed Santoro. He's the one that helped me with my decision to buy the Model 5. Very stand up guy and a real asset to this forum. I bought some bobbins from him and the deal was extremely easy and he's a pleasure to do business with.

John