itsnotsewez

Need Some Insight On The Right Sewing Machine

Hello Newbie here,

I am looking to get into this industry and need all of the information that I can gather before I purchse a sewing machine.

I am looking for a double needle sewing machine with a walking foot (or at least that is what a sales-person told me) that can sew threw several layers of leather and vinyl.

I was looking at the Consew 339RBL 25 any help would be appreciated.

thanks

itsnotsewez,

Its Not Sew Easy

Why do you need a double needle? Are you doing a lot of long straight seams?

Yes, I will be sewin in straight lines. I know that I need a long arm however what type I am clueless as to which one to get. The Juki LG-158

long arm sewing machine is too much for me although the sales person said that his price was a very good price.

I a Juki LU 1560N and it has been given me nothing but problems, I have had it serviced 5 times within the last 2 months and with the type of work that I need to be able to do I need a long arm something at least 18 long with a deep throat.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

If any of the sponsors could chime in and share some information about their products I'd like to hear/read it.

Thanks

If any of the sponsors could chime in and share some information about their products I'd like to hear/read it.

Thanks

We have a double needle walking foot, the Techsew 20618-2. Long arm version exists on special order, you can contact us for more information.

Ron

We have a double needle walking foot, the Techsew 20618-2. Long arm version exists on special order, you can contact us for more information.

Ron

Ron,

Thank for the information I wil call you this week. In the meantime can you tell me which of your machines compares with the Juki LU 1560N? or which machine you stock that is most like the Consew 339 RBL 25? I really need a long arm machine

thanks