Bruno Rock

Spots/studs Question

Hi guys,

I'm looking for this this particular sort of spots/studs, but I haven't found nothing similar on Tandy's website, I've purchased instead some textured rivets, but I'm not quite happy about how they look, can anybody tell me where I can find rivets like those in the pic. Thanks

Cheers from Italy

post-52032-0-50511000-1422043286_thumb.j

Edited by Bruno Rock

Bruno Rock,

www.standardrivet.com

www.ohiotravelbag.com

e-Bay sellers:

• Cowgirl Kathy's
  • Behind the Wire

all of the above have them in various sizes and finishes.

Should add that they're called parachute spots.

Edited by Bigpaws

Thank you Bigpaws! Do you know any seller that sells those parachute spots in Europe? International orders especially from the USA, are darn expensive! :)

Sorry Bruno Rock......not familiar with any European suppliers.

No problem, at least I know that are called parachute spots, I think will be just a matter of time to find those items around my area. Thank you for the help!

Hi Bruno,

We produce the parachute spots as well. In several different plates: Old Silver, Ant Brass, Ant. Copper, Ant. Nickel, and Copper Patina!

We also ship to Italy :thumbsup:

www.sxindustries.com

Take care,

Tim

Hi guys,

I'm looking for this this particular sort of spots/studs, but I haven't found nothing similar on Tandy's website, I've purchased instead some textured rivets, but I'm not quite happy about how they look, can anybody tell me where I can find rivets like those in the pic. Thanks

Cheers from Italy

I don't think you can find who have stock. maybe you have to custome made, how many pcs you want?

we are manufacturer of harware for leather/textile in china,maybe I can help you to make. kingcamry.com

We have stock. Both the original design and the latest version which works in any basic round head spot setter.

One thing to consider is to consolidate your order with another buyer from Italy. I may also be able to send you product through a current customer of mine in Italy.

Send me a PM and we can see how to keep your shipping costs down without sacrificing quality.

Thank you,

Tim

www.sxindustries.com