RawhideLeather

BLACK T-NUTS FOR SALE

I know some of you folks were looking for these so if anyone is interested I just received a large amount of black zinc plated 8-32 X 1/4" long barrel X 1/8" long prong (3 prong) T-nuts. The base diam. is almost 5/8" (.615"). The finish is about that of the normal zinc plated kind in the hardware stores (a little rough) and the black color seems to have a hint of purple in the finish in some places. Willing to sell at a great price though, but only in quantities of 500 minimum for $25 ($.05 ea.) + actual shipping cost via Priority Mail (500 pcs. weighs 2 lbs. 3 oz. boxed from 29449)

1000 pcs. (yep, I bought a bunch of 'em!) or more for only $.04 ea. + actual shipping . Before anyone asks, I'm sorry but I just don't have the time to be sending out any samples at these prices.T_nuts.JPG

Okay, Richard has some hard-to-find T-nuts for sale- contact him directly if you would like purchase any for yourself. Everybody, get back to work! Go pound something!

Johanna

Shipping question on the #500 amount... do you think you could get a $9.95, and a $12.50(?I think), United States Postal Service, "FLAT RATE" box(they're free), and see if 500 of these would fit into one of the boxes?? Talk about saving everyone interested a boat load in shipping charges! The USPS offers these FLAT RATE packages, and they are 2-3 day priority!!! No weight restrictions!!! As long as the items shipped fit into the box, it only costs you one of the other charge depending on the package! Let me know if they fit, as I would be interested!! Thanks!!!

Discgolfer,

Thanks for the input. I always try to keep the shipping cost as low as I can and will use the flat rate box if it is cheaper. Sometimes the flat rate box is cheaper - sometimes it's not. Usually the difference is only a couple of dollars when shipping just a few pounds. Also, using Priority Mail can be less than Parcel Post sometimes - go figure!

Richard

If anyone is still interested - I just found out that I can fit up to 2000 pcs. or 4 packs of 500 in a Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope! Shipping cost for up to 2000 pcs. would only be $4.75! My apologies for not doing my homework on that... :whistle:

Hey Richard.. sorry took a while to get back to you.

I'm full of it..... :crazy: questions that is.

In purchasing 1000, are the bags set up either 500 zinc or 500 black?? Or are they bags of 500 mixed?? And... how do you accept payment?? Thanks!!! (AGAIN!)

Regards, John

Hi John,

Not a problem. The T-nuts are all black because they are all black zinc plated. I can accept Paypal for payment or you could mail a money order. Please PM me to let me know your preference and we can wrap up the details.

Thanks,

Richard