Who Do You Use For Hosting? Poll: Please Vote

Who do you use for hosting  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you use for hosting?

• Bluehost
    • DreamHost
    • Arvixe
    • Other

I am trying to learn how to build my own site and needing to decide on a hosting company. I plan to use Concrete5 to build the site and they recommed the companies listed. Please vote and if you have a comment on one of these companies please share it.

Sorry, I do not see any companies listed to vote or has my coffee not kicked in yet?

Sorry, I do not see any companies listed to vote or has my coffee not kicked in yet?

Scroll up a bit.

I voted other.

I've had great luck with Host Monster

Kevin

Edited by Phatdaddy

I have been using Lunar Pages for over 3 years. Customer service is grade A and I have never experienced my site being down. The price is nice too.

I have been using Lunar Pages for over 3 years. Customer service is grade A and I have never experienced my site being down. The price is nice too.

Another vote for Lunarpages. Great service, no problems, at least 5 years.

I use BlueHost for my wife's site (www.pearlsportraits.com). I found it to be the best value for my purposes (small site with a low amount of traffic). I haven't had to contact customer service. Everything works quickly and properly and was very easy to set up. I think within 24 hours of purchasing the hosting we had an operable website.

Let me know if you need any help with Concrete 5... I've got a few months of experience with this platform (and years with other CMS's) and would be glad to answer any quick questions that I can.

Edited by BenB

Thanks for everyones feedback, I have talked to lunar pages before also and they were great as far as customer service.

I voted other also. I'm using CraftLaunch, an Etsy addon. Customer service is the best I've had and the price is very right.

I'm using JustHost.com. Haven't ever had to contact customer service, but haven't had any issues.