joanstrife

Purchasing Italian, French, German Leathers Via Online?

Hi, I have spent a long time to search distributors who are selling Italian, French, German high quality leathers, and now I'm totally exhausted that I can't find any. Actual product names what I am looking for are,

Minerva Box

Buttero

Shrunken calf (Weinheimer, GER)

Dakota

Toiano

I've contacted some distributors, but some of them answered me that I better find a wholesaler or visit local retail shop because most of distributors don't sell leathers via online internationally that custom(or quarantine) problem might be occurred in leather international shipment.

I'm leaving in Brisbane, Australia, really hard to find local one only with internet searching. Could you please advise me the way to find worldwide European leather distributors? Thanks a lot.

I easily get mine from china taobao shops. They normally do group buys and sell them retail. Can easily get GVT, ILCEA, barenia, togo, alran, taldekalt, minerva, buttero, box calf, saffiano and i can go on and on. The ones i metioned are the popular ones among chinese leathercrafters. Also no need to worry about the quarantine stuff.

I easily get mine from china taobao shops. They normally do group buys and sell them retail. Can easily get GVT, ILCEA, barenia, togo, alran, taldekalt, minerva, buttero, box calf, saffiano and i can go on and on. The ones i metioned are the popular ones among chinese leathercrafters. Also no need to worry about the quarantine stuff.

Can you link me to any of these leathers through taobao? Nothing is coming up when I do a search

thank you