Imapeopleperson

Whats This?

I recently went up to Kentucky and bought a whole room full of things that were used to make mule harnesses, I picked up a champion sewing machine, a lot of hardware, old hand tools and a few leather splitters along with this thing in the picture. I kinda think it rolls the edges down on straps and also puts two edge lines on top of the leather. I would really like to know what the proper name of this is. Any help would be appreciated.

post-36614-0-80581400-1359998262_thumb.j

I believe that's a leather creaser.

If things aren't sharp, I'd say it's a creaser as well.

I used to work at a box plant making the cardboard and this looks like a piece of the machinery that the cardboard would run through at the end to create the creases in the box.

Thanks fellas, I think its a creaser too according to the pictures of other ones like it.

Thanks fellas, I think its a creaser too according to the pictures of other ones like it.

Probably, but ther is a chance that it is a gyrosinopticator for a low orbit sattilite. Just sayin'...

Edited by Steve Taylor

Probably, but ther is a chance that it is a gyrosinopticator for a low orbit sattilite. Just sayin'...

lol