DaltonMasterson

A New Modern Gunleather Forum

Howdy folks.

There is a new modern gunleather forum over at Downrange.tv's forum. The address is http://www.downrange...53b4&board=38.0

This is also the home for a lot of the Outdoor Channel Wednesday Night at the Range forums as well. Lots of good info here.

The goal there is to expand the knowledge of how to make modern gunleather, and mainly to show off your stuff. Questions get asked, answers are given, etc. Its a family type site, and is the sister site to CASCity.com, where the Leather Shop forum is. The CasCity Leather Shop forum does not allow modern gear, only cowboy/western gear, so the obvious choice was to add a modern forum at Downrange.tv to give us another place to show our modern creations.

The advantage to posting on these forums is that they are full of firearm fans, which in the end are our customers. If the customer sees what is available, they might just buy it.

The only thing that I ask is that you use it as a showcase for your goods, not an infomercial. Keep sales private, and out of the public's view.

And by no means, do I want you to leave LW.net. This is a great resource for leatherworkers. The other site just has a customer base to go along with it. Think of it as an online bulletin board to post pics of your goods, and discuss them.

I hope to see you there,

DM

Edited by DaltonMasterson

Went there the other day. Liked it, and plan to post something shortly.

Thank you Steelhawk.

And thanks to the many others that have gone over there and posted.

DM

We just got that forum added to the Downrange.tv site on Monday, so its still a baby.

Thanks for looking.

DM

We just got that forum added to the Downrange.tv site on Monday, so its still a baby.

Thanks for looking.

DM

Hey Dalton, just letting you know you have some new members over here from the Downrange.tv forum. This is a great site and resource for the budding leatherworker. I have already learned a lot and am planning my first project.

That is great! I am glad that we are growing in both forums!

This place is a great resource for all aspects of leatherworking!

DM