Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Forums

I would just like to say, this was the first forum I have ever joined, I have since joined 3 others and they are so cluttered and confusing I get very little out of them. Thank you to Johanna and everyone for keeping this as simple or as comprehensive as any person could want without it being a big project. Kevin

Kevin,

This is the slickest format for organizing and finding info of most everything I am on also. It sure helps breaking it up into sections for sure. The biggest help is that everyone is not afraid to go back and add to an old thread, or start a new topic when a current thread starts to drift. This makes it much easier to look up things later, or for new members to join to find past posts. Sometimes there is some housekeeping to do - moving posts and that sort of thing. For the sheer volume we have though, it doesn't seem like much. My thanks to everyone who posts and keeps it organized, and the other moderaters more computer savvy than me who can clean up things better.

I am pretty happy that a retiring leatherguy left some seed money with a pizza makin' mama from Ohio with vague instructions to start something beneficial for leatherworkers. This forum has evolved into something that nobody early on could have envisioned. A big thanks to everyone who contributes posts, questions, and funds to keep it going and vibrant. Special thanks to Clay B for donating his leather art for the last fundraiser. Thanks, amigo.

Ditto Bruce , I've only been here nearly a month and havent missed a day , it's become my second home here . Best site and forums on the internet without a doubt . I also agree wholeheartedly with your comment about criticism on your other post , some times we need some harsh critical input to make us lift our game and maybe deflate our egos a little when we start getting a bit big for our boots . Cheers , Dave .