BurnTheBarrels

Hello From Minnesota!

Hi everybody!

My name is Shelly and I happen to be from the land of ten thousand lakes. I want to try painting on leather for custom horse tack, and maybe learn a bit about tooling too.

309739_2388700751517_1070770977_2551775_1766222428_n.jpg

This is my Quarab gelding, Monte. He's grade but his sire is Munzeer, from an Impressive bred mare. And yah... that's me. I also have two dogs:

425553_2916985238299_1070770977_2762270_1807116743_n.jpg

The puppy, Annie Oakley (Lab) attempting to befriend a bull on a cattle auction I was watching. She will hopefully be the family hunting dog, and her training is going along smoothly. She just needs to get out of the chewing on everything stage first :)

19058_1269347528386_1070770977_835617_164421_n.jpg

This is my Australian Shepherd, Rascal, who was left with me one Christmas and has been here since. He doesn't like the puppy very much...

Besides horses, I dabble in some web design and programming. I pretend to draw and sometimes write stories.

welcome aboard BtB. :grouphug5vj5:

Welcome from another Minnesotan.

Welcome from Wisconsin and yes it's cold here, in fact it is snowing right now east if the River....

There are a lot of talented folks here and a ton of information.

I mostly lurk and learn...

Enjoy!

Edited by DoubleBarP

Thanks guys :)

It's more raining/sleeting than snowing here, but up north got about 11" I think. Course, the only time it snows and it's possible to hit the Bayfield County snowmobile trails, I have other plans haha.

welcome im from wisconsin n its crazy weather here rain snow sleet. welcome and go threw all the post lots of ifo here. just ask someone will help. bronc