I am repairing to take a trip from Chattanooga Tn to Mariette Ohio in the next couple of weeks. And I am wanting to turn it into a Leather trip..... So... I need suggestions from you folks on places I can stop... I dont mind going off track a bit.... so dont worry about that.... just give me suggestions on places....

Thinking about stopping in on Johanna to see just how good the coffee is too..... LOL

Weaver is in Mt. Hope, Ohio

How far off course Wolvie?

Ken

How far off course Wolvie?

Ken

LOL smart ass.... LOL, you know... If I was headed west.... I would meet you at the boarder guards check point for coffee....

Actually... I have some family in NJ, and thought about going to where the Trade Center stood.... but I doubt it.... I have a week to kill traveling...

Edited by wolvenstien

How about Wickett & Craig's tannery in Curwensville, PA? I've heard they offer tours of the facilities, but I don't think anyone on this forum has visited in person...

Thanks all for the suggestions... as it turns out... I figured up the fuel cost for my little trip... that and lodging and food... there is no way I can go with fuel being 3.30 to 3.50 a gallon... Sux.... So I am calling off the trip until I can actually afford to go...

]Wolve I will be in Laweranceburg Tn ,Aug 7-10 Bike on over.

I will be camped at Davy Crockett State Park

Mountain_Man.jpg

post-1906-1207922491_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luke Hatley

Sorry to hear your trip had to be put on hold. It may not be of any comfort for you but the price for a gallon here would be almost about 8 USD today. That's bare naked robbery!

Tom