Jess Jones

3 Huge Boxes Of 8-10 Oz Veg Tan In Los Angeles Area

Hi guys I have 3 large Home Depot boxes of some bellies and mostly 1.5" veg tan strips of 8-10 oz leather.

Only selling because I am cleaning out shop. Please make a Reasonable offer. I am asking $225 for all three boxes. Mixture of Wickett & Craig and American leather direct. Great for straps, collars, etc.

post-51709-0-55384200-1432054018_thumb.j
post-51709-0-87248300-1432054113_thumb.j

would you sell just one box of the straps big enough to make dog collars out of? Cheryl

Sure can! Please PM me an offer =) It will have to be shipped and that can be a pain,

Hi Jess. Did you get my PM? Cheryl

is the 1.5 stuff long enough for belt work and do you still have it and if so how much for just that?

Thanks.

O n S

Hi Double C i think the shipping will be more than $25 because the weight is extremely heavy and box is large. OldNSLOW I am a belt maker and usually deal in bigger sizes so this is the end I don't use because they are nit longer than maybe 36-40" total. So it would work for smaller belts, collars, and general straps. Its good stuff.

Hi Jess. I'd really like a box of the straps. I make dog collars, etc. Assuming you sell it for one third of the price. I don't need the smaller pieces of scrap, I do't make anything that heavy in smaller objects. I would give you the 75 if you can find out how much the shipping will be. It's shipping clear across the country, LOL. we couldn't be further apart if we tried. Cheryl

Sorry, my zip is 05701

Edited by DoubleC

what do you have left?