Sign in to follow this  
tat2

J. Dixon Leather Plough!

J. Dixon leather plough!!!

350.00 USD payment through PAYPAL

This is a vintage tool made by J. Dixon, it will cut leather strips and is fully adjustable cutting up to 5 inch wide strips. The Blade is in fab condition and needs sharpening. Pitting on the upper blade which does not go near the leather. Small hairline mark on the Hardwood wooden handle. We simply do not need this tool anymore and offering it to you!

Shipping will be with www.canadapost.ca or a private courier at your expense. We will pack this item up very securely and offer shipping insurance. I will get an exact price once I have your shipping details. Local pick up is an option as well.

I will ship anywhere on this planet

Please email DIRECTLY as I am on the road a lot

sales@greenmanleather.ca

647-637-5229

untitled.bmp

Edited by tat2

J. Dixon leather plough!!!

350.00 USD payment through PAYPAL

This is a vintage tool made by J. Dixon, it will cut leather strips and is fully adjustable cutting up to 5 inch wide strips. The Blade is in fab condition and needs sharpening. Pitting on the upper blade which does not go near the leather. Small hairline mark on the Hardwood wooden handle. We simply do not need this tool anymore and offering it to you!

Shipping will be with www.canadapost.ca or a private courier at your expense. We will pack this item up very securely and offer shipping insurance. I will get an exact price once I have your shipping details. Local pick up is an option as well.

I will ship anywhere on this planet

Please email DIRECTLY as I am on the road a lot

sales@greenmanleather.ca

647-637-5229

I have noe listed it on EBAY 180588898410