Sign in to follow this  
Tinneal

Patterns For Tradesman?

Help! My boyfriend is a steam fitter/boiler maker, and I want to make some holders for him. Specifically a tape measure holder! And maybe some other tool holders...

I was considering going to the hardware store, buying what I want to make, and taking them apart for patterns, but I'm a university student and money is tight. If anyone has any of these patterns they could give me, I'd be forever grateful!

Looking forward to hearing back!!

Help! My boyfriend is a steam fitter/boiler maker, and I want to make some holders for him. Specifically a tape measure holder! And maybe some other tool holders...

I was considering going to the hardware store, buying what I want to make, and taking them apart for patterns, but I'm a university student and money is tight. If anyone has any of these patterns they could give me, I'd be forever grateful!

Looking forward to hearing back!!

Edited by RMB Custom Leather

If you search Amazon.com for "tape measure holder" you'll see some ideas.

You might have to get his tape measure for the right fit as they are different.

Kevin.

Perfect! I think I will get that. I checked on this website last night, but I missed this!

Thank you!

If you search Amazon.com for "tape measure holder" you'll see some ideas.

You might have to get his tape measure for the right fit as they are different.

Kevin.

I did search on Google Images, and I know what kind I want to make, It was just a matter of finding a fairly universal pattern - sort of a "one-size-fits-all". He replaces his tape measure every couple of months due to it getting broken at work, and doesn't always buy the same one. But if he has a holster I made him, he would be sure to buy one that will fit.